Thieme Atlas of Anatomy Neck and Internal Organs
Setting a new standard for the study of anatomy, the THIEME Atlas of Anatomy, with access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, is more than a collection of anatomical images - it is an indispensable resource for anyone who works with the human body.
Praise for the THIEME Atlas of Anatomy: Neck and Internal Organs:
"Schematic drawings of muscles show origins and insertions as vector strands that have the effect of delineating different parts of muscles and their functions. Lymphatics are emphasized in all regions and the coverage is excellent." - American
Association of Anatomists News
- An innovative, user-friendly format in which each
two-page spread presents a self-contained guide to a specific topic
- 950 original, full-color illustrations present
anatomical information layer-by-layer, moving from spaces, to organs, to blood
vessels, the lymphatic system, and autonomous innervation with unprecedented
- Hundreds of clinical applications emphasize the vital
link between anatomical structure and function
- Expertly rendered cross-sections, x-rays, and CT and
MRI scans vividly demonstrate clinical anatomy
- Clearly labeled images help the reader easily
identify each structure
- Summary tables appear throughout - ideal for rapid
- A scratch-off code provides access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, featuring over 600
full-color anatomy illustrations and radiographs, "labels-on, labels-off"
functionality, and timed self-tests
The THIEME Atlas of Anatomy series also features General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System and Head and Neuroanatomy. Each atlas is available in softcover and hardcover and includes access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS.
Use the Neck and Internal Organs Image Collection to
enhance your lectures and presentations; illustrations can be easily imported
into presentation software and viewed with or without labeling.