The most recent installment in the Patient's Point of View series takes on a more optimistic tone. Mr. Esteb's observations in this volume provide dozens of action steps to capitalize on the tremendous opportunities that await those in alternative health care. As the medical model continues to crumble, it's time to go boldly, proclaiming the truth that today's patients are looking for and ready to hear.
- Seven "pre-existing" patient conditions (page 15)
- Four ways to change patient behavior (page 57)
- The battle between blood and nerves (page 63)
- Five things patients want in your office (page 103)
- How you attract irresponsible patients (page 131)
- Six things patients need to know (page 173)
- When patients talk about symptoms (page 207)