CBP Structural Rehabilitation of the Spine
If you have ever had questions on which type of traction method is appropriate, then this text is a must! This hard bound text includes the following topics:
- Introduction to Structural Rehabilitation of the cervical spine.
- Cervical spine posture analysis and radiographic coupling patterns.
- Cervical lordosis-A review of the literature w/ medical necessity of a normal curve.
- Cervical extension traction-A historical review of different methods
- Mirror-image postural exercises of the cervical spine.
- Managing cervical spine curve abnormalities w/ different types of extension traction.
- Case Documentation - Protocol of care and case presentation.