In his third installment, Mr. Esteb explores chiropractic care beyond the symptomatic results most patients expect. Discover ways to validate patients, provide extraordinary care, the three questions you should ask on your admitting form, and how to get staff members to invest their "discretionary energy" in the practice. Fascinating insights in 43 easy-to-read chapters.
- Seven ways to pick a good chiropractor (page 13)
- Providing extraordinary care (page 51)
- Three admitting paperwork questions (page 71)
- Finding a practice mentor (page 119)
- Mastering the progress report (149)
- Motivating staff (page 171)
- Ingredients of an office brochure (page 207)